Inside Sales / Business Development Executive
| || |
- Good grip on the English language.
- Powerful verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, communication, relationship building, social networking skills.
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving mindset Must have an aptitude for analytical concepts and thinking.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment.
- Should be com be comfortable working in night shift timings, as will be handling a Specific Territory in International Market from Mumbai.
- Preference will be given to those who have basic understanding of IT.
| || |
|Roles & Responsibility:
- Finding Key Contacts from the Targeted Accounts / Region.
- Identify the various stakeholders within the targeted organization and understand how to gather key information like reporting structure, budget cycles & building relationships with key stake holders.
- Networking and Initiating Dialogues with Senior Executives in Corporate (CPO, V.P, Directors Etc.).
- Recognize the decision makers and generate Interest among them Via Phone Calls and Emails.
- Develop presentations and proposals for key accounts in line with client requirements.
- Engage with prospects on an on-going basis for requirement gathering and relationship building throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide strategic inputs for the business based on interactions with prospective customers.
| || |
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience required.