Market Research Executive
|Location||Mumbai Western Region|
| || |
- Good grip on the english language.
- Powerful verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, communication, relationship building, social networking skills.
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving mindset Must have an aptitude for analytical concepts and thinking.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment.
- Should be com be comfortable working in flexible shifts timings.
- Candidate should be well acquainted with Digital tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc.,) Social media and good with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
| || |
|Roles & Responsibility:
- To perform extensive market research for the development of new product and generate a list of Target customers that will potentially benefit with the use of the product in future.
- To identify key themes from wide range of data sources and work with different team members to understand how different scenarios may impact the product and how insights can be leveraged.
- Will be actively involved in primary and secondary research from various sources including blogs, websites, magazines, white papers etc.
- Primary research will majorly include one-to-one telephonic interaction with users.
- Generate Quality leads and schedule appointment for market research.
- Should actively participate in webinars & online events.
| || |
- 1 - 4 years of relevant experience required.