|major focus of work will include Product Simplification & Rationalization, Pricing & Development and Customer/Market Intelligence.|
|Location||Mumbai - Western Region|
- The ability to conduct market research.
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas.
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Knowledge of Pricing competitive intelligence, and business intelligence is preferred.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Python, Tableau etc is plus
|Roles & Responsibility:
- To research the target market segments and liaise with product manager for ensuring that the products of the business offers something to each demographic.
- Analyze the data to find insights
- Work on large data sets to understand business trends and compare current performance of business against historical data.
- Predict data models using data mining techniques etc.
- To measure and monitor the product or service?s performance as well as present product related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence.
- Pricing and Development: To monitor the market, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and make recommendations that will be used in key decision making
- Customer/Market Intelligence: To drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business?s understanding of the product?s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities.
- Any Bachelor or Master Degree
- The work experience required for competency in this role is inclusive of: experience in Product Analytics/Financial Analytics/Pricing Analytics.